- I'll be there.
- Good mix of sessions.
- Good mix of tutorials.
- Good range of subjects.
- Did I mention I'll be there?
- Good range of workshops.
- My colleague Ant will be there.
- 25% off with code ATDC4P_025.
- Potsdam/Berlin is great.
- Markus can sign 'ATDD by Example: A Practical Guide to Acceptance Test-Driven Development' for you.
- You can talk to Gaspar Nagay, main contributor of the open-source .NET BDD tool, SpecFlow.
- Ellen can sign one of her books for you.
- You can talk to Chris Matts and Olav Masssen.
- Díaz & Hilterscheid have put on a great event.
- You can talk to people who make software from all over the world, share your stories.
- You can teach.
- You can learn.
There are more reasons, what am I missing?